- For your and other pets benefit, all pets must be fully vaccinated with an up to date vaccination certificate showing the annual booster (and kennel cough for dogs). The vaccination certificate must be produced for inspection on arrival, failure to do so will result in your pet being refused entry and your booking will be charged to you in full.
- All pets whilst boarding with us will be covered by our insurance up to our policy maximum for any emergency veterinary treatment. This will not cover any pre-existing conditions, payment for such treatment will be liable to the owner on their return.
- Account balance must be settled in full at the time of collection, regardless of an early return. The day of arrival and the day of departure are both charged at the full daily rate. Payment can be either cash, debit/credit card or cheque.
- A reservation constitutes a contract between the customer and Wortham Boarding Kennels, a cancellation within 7 days of the booking date or within a school holiday, will result in the full cost of boarding being charged to you unless we are able to re-let the reservation.
- Pets will only be accepted or released within our opening times.
- Please ensure your pets are up to date with their worm and flea treatment.
- We must be informed if your pet has any pre-existing condition or recent illness or veterinary treatment. We are happy to administer medication but please ensure we have clear written instructions and sufficient medication for the duration of their stay and it is advisable for us to have extra in case of a delayed collection.
- We have a charge of £20.00 per hour for us to visit the vet with your pet due to a pre-existing condition, alternatively, depending on the circumstances we will call your vet out which will incur a call out fee from your vet.
- During your continued use of Wortham Boarding Kennels and Cattery please keep us informed of any changes to your details, your pets dietary requirements, health, behaviour, bitches in season, etc.
- Pets left in the care of Wortham Boarding Kennels and Cattery after the booked collection date with no communication from the owner or next of kin will be deemed to be abandoned.
- It is understood that whilst all reasonable care and attention is given, all belongings such as beds, blankets, toys, etc are left at the owners risk.
Please note we can alter our prices, and terms and conditions without prior notice.
Disclaimer of liability: any information provided on the website, although accurate to the best knowledge of the site operator, should not be relied upon as being absolute fact.